Below are careers available at Best Lift Chair. If you feel that you fit the description, feel free to send in your resume. Best Lift Chairs offers a competitive salary, remote work, and flexible hours. Send your resume to us by using the contact us page. If the position is still up, it is still open.
We need someone to write informational articles for the site. A history of past published writings or writing samples is needed to apply. One does not need a degree for this job but it helps. If you can show that your writings has generated shares, that’s a plus. We’re looking for someone who can get results!
- Write content based upon a content calendar.
- Come up with creative new piece to write about.
- Be able to understand the target audience.
- Create captivating content that is shared.
- A degree in English is a plus but not required.
- Links to past works or writing samples.
Social media specialist
We’re looking for someone to manage our Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and other social media properties. You’ll be responsible for engaging with individuals on these social networks, posting content, promoting content, and growing the properties. The key thing about this person is that they know how to interact with our audience (senior citizens). A background in customer service is good too, if you have it.
- Answering questions and comments.
- Growing followers.
- Posting content.
- Creating posts.
- Promoting content.
- If you can show us that you’ve grown social media properties in the past, please do!
- No degree is required.
If you do not meet any of the requirements above but feel that you have something to offer us, feel free to send us an email. We’re open to listen.