- Golden Technologies Cloud Lift Chair
- infinite Position Lift Chair
- Price: $1,525.00
- $224.40 below average
- 4/5 stars
Are you interested in the Cloud lift chair from Golden Technologies? This article will discuss its strengths, features, warranty, price, Medicare rebate qualification, and give the reader a conclusion. At $1,500, this lift chair is not cheap! Make sure you make the right decision when you buy this (or another) lift chair.
About the Cloud lift chair
Marketed as the most comfortable chair Golden Technologies offers, the Cloud lift chair is an infinite position lift chair that comes in two sizes, small/medium and large. Small/medium fits individuals 5’1″ to 5’6″ and large fits individuals 5’7″ to 6’4″. Both have a maximum weight capacity of 375 pounds. The chair is available in Palomino, Admiral, Evergreen, Cabinet, Pearl, Hazelnut, Sterling, Copper, Calypso, Shiraz, Brisa Coffee Bean, Brisa Buckskin, Morning Glory, Eucalyptus, Bamboo, and Rhubarb upholstery.
The chair itself has no springs but features chaise seats. It requires at least 23″ from the wall for the small/medium sized chair and 26″ from the wall for the large chair. The model numbers are PR-510-SME and PR-510-MLA.
Heat and massage are available on both chairs.
Golden Technologies Lift Chair Reviews
There are 2 reviews on Amazon.com, one giving the chair 4 out of 5 stars and another giving the chair 1/5 stars. There are 52 reviews on SpinLife.com with the average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars.
Here was what reviewers said about the chair:
- The chair is indeed comfortable.
- The cushion can get worn out quickly.
- It does not take up much space in one’s home.
- The Cloud lift chair makes a sound when you sit.
- The chair has no storage place for the handheld control unit.
- The chair does not come with footrest extensions.
- It prevents individuals from rolling out of bed.
- The movement speed is limited (as required by Medicare for Durable Medical Equipment).
- The microfiber fabric is high quality.
- The pockets need to be built higher up.
- The light on the control is always on, unless you unplug the chair.
- There needs to be a remote control storage unit built into the chair.
The chair includes a lifetime warranty on the frame, lift frame, and reclining mechanism (motor). The electrical parts and mechanical labor are covered by a 3 year warranty. Years 4-7 are covered by a pro rated warranty.
The warranty includes Golden Technologie’s troubleshooting — just call the help line phone number. It is 800-624-6374.
Golden Technologies Lift Chair Price
The chair costs a little under $1,500.
This product does qualify for Medicare’s lift chair reimbursement.
If you’re looking for a good, well built lift chair, the Cloud from Golden Technologies is a good choice. It features dual motors, an infinite lift design, and is comfortable to sit in. Some users complained that the seat can get worn out however. The price, $1,500 is very high for the chair so make sure it is the one you want before buying. There are models between $500 and $700 online. We rate this lift chair 4 out of 5 stars. Buy on Amazon