Are you contemplating a power lift chair recliner for yourself, a loved one, or a customer? These pages will inform you on how much each type of lift chair should cost locally, how much upgrades should cost, and where to buy a lift recliner. This page has pricing information along with retailer locations. We are independent and present the facts as it is. Read on to learn which lift recliner would be the right one for you.
Greeley, CO Power Lift Chair Recliner Reviews and Ratings
Here are our preferred lift chair recliners and who they’re good for. These chairs are just not as bad as locally bought seats as delivery is free. As an extra plus, there’s normally no sales tax with lift chair purchases that are online. Click on one of the listings to view more details.
Types of Lift Chairs and Their Prices
Lift chairs are available in 2 position, three position, and infinite position types. Two position power lift chair recliners can go into the sitting posture and a 15 degree recline. Three position lift chairs can go into a 15 and 45 degree recline and the sitting position. Infinite position lift chairs can go into any recline degree, even completely flat. This is on account of infinite position lift chairs recliners having dual motors. Some lift chairs can go into the Zero Gravity position. Some can go into the Trendelenburg position, where the feet are above the heart, the Trendelenburg location is excellent for individuals who have poor circulation.
Two Position Lift Chair Cost – Medical Recliner Chairs
The mean cost for two position lift chairs is $769. There are comparatively few 2 position lift chairs available on the market and the lowest priced two position lift chair costs more than the lowest price 3 position lift chair. Should you be looking to save money, there is absolutely no point in buying a 2 position lift chair — it is not a good value.
Three Position Medical Lift Chair Cost
The average cost for three position lift chairs is $1,063. The lowest price three position lift chair is around $500. This is a bargain as Medicare can reimburse individuals $250 for a chair’s lifting mechanism. That means an individual can own a three position lift chair for about $250. This includes free freight shipping if you are purchasing it online. We highly recommend three position lift chairs for their value.
Three position lift chairs are a great value and have a wide variety of options. They cost as low as $500. Their average price is $1,063. Some cost almost $2,000 for individuals who want a luxury lift chair. We strongly recommend three position lift chairs. They have a better recliner experience than two position lift chairs and are reasonably priced.
Infinite Position Lift Chair Cost
The average cost for an infinite position lift chairs recliner is $1,300. Infinite position lift chairs can be bought for as low as $700, but those models are usually uneasy. We don’t recommend the lowest price infinite position lift chairs but do advocate mid-range ones. Infinite position lift chairs have an advantage over three position lift chairs in that their footrests can be adjusted independently of their back and they can go into any position. They can also lye completely flat. If one wants to have these attributes, the price is subsequently warranted.
Rent a Medical Recliner Lift Chair – Greeley, CO Medical Lift Chair Rentals
Are you considering renting a lift chair? The price difference between buying a lift chair and renting a lift chair is not that much. 3-position lift chairs start out at $500 and, with a $250 medicare reimbursement, it will cost about $250. This includes free transportation. The lowest cost for a lift chair lease is $85/month plus a delivery fee. Some places charge as much as $110/week for a lift seat rental. Obviously, it’s better to purchase a low end lift seat instead of paying a monthly rental if you will need a lift chair for more than 3 months. You may also sell the lift chair afterward too, if you need it for less than 3 months. Below are retailers, some of which you are able to let a lift seat from if you need a lift chair for a few weeks.
Buy a Lift Chair or Buy a Used Lift Chair Recliner?
Should you buy n used one or a new lift chair? Used lift chair recliners commence at $250. New lift seats can be bought for individuals and $500 on Medicare part B can qualify for a $250 rebate, making a brand new lift chair the same cost as an used lift chair. Besides that, used lift seats infrequently carry a warranty whereas a new one does. It truly is recommended that you buy a brand new entry level lift chair instead of an used lift chair.
Lift Chairs’ Coverage by Medicare
Medicare has a rebate of $250 to $300 for individuals who are on Medicare part B and satisfy the medical necessity conditions. Those individuals can have the price of the lifting mechanism in their own lift chair recliner compensated by Medicare. Read about getting the Medicare lift chair recliner rebate here.
Lift Chair Warranty
Below are the warranties for each lift chair manufacturer, in brief. Normally the frame, lifting and reclining mechanism is covered for a lifetime. Upholstery is normally not covered. Everything else gets at least a 1 year guarantee. This usually only applies to the first owner.
- Nex[Idea] – lifetime warranty on the lifting mechanism and wood frame. 6 months warranty on the fabric and 2 years warranty on the motor and remote control.
- AmeriGlide – 1 year in home labor and parts warranty.
- Catnapper – lifetime warranty on the reclining mechanism and frame. 5 year warranty on seat cushions, 3 year warranty on motor, and 1 year warranty on everything else besides fabric. Labor, packaging, and shipping is only covered in first year.
- Comfort Chair Company – frame, lift mechanism, and electronics are covered for a lifetime.
- Franklin Furniture – reclining mechanism, metal parts, and frame are covered for a lifetime. Everything else is one year besides upholstery.
- Golden Technologies – For most parts, 7 year warranty with years 4-7 prorated at 35%, 25%, 15%, and 5% respectively. Lifting mechanism, frame, and reclining mechanism are covered for a lifetime with subsidized labor for the first 3 years.
- Med-Lift – For most models, lifetime warranty on frame, lifting mechanism, and scissoring hardware. Everything else is a 4 year warranty.
- Mega Motion – lifetime warranty on the lift mechanism. 1 year on motor, remote control, scissoring mechanism, and control box.
- Pride Mobility – lifetime warranty on lifting mechanism, reclining mechanism, and frame. 7 year warranty on motor, hand control unit, and control box with year 5-7 prorated at 25%, 15%, and 5%.
- Ultra Comfort – For most models, lifetime warranty on frame, recline bar, and scissor mechanism. 7 year warranty on parts with years 4-7 prorated at 35%, 25%, 15%, and 5%. 3 years of mechanical labor and 1 year of electrical labor is covered.
- Windermere – lifetime warranty on lift mechanism. 1 year warranty on motor, remote, scissor mechanism, and control boxes.
- La-z-boy – lifetime warranty on frame. 3 year warranty on recline mechanism, lift mechanism, motor, and electronics. 1 year of labor covered.
Optional Power Lift Chair Purchases and Accessories
Here are some discretionary items that you can add to a lift chair recliner purchase.
- White glove delivery – the driver will bring the chair into your home and assemble it for you.
- Heat and massage – some units have optional heat and massage. They cost from as little as $79 to $200 extra.
- Chaise pad – sometimes built in other time costing $69.
- Footrest extension – great for tall individuals.
- Back and head pillow – optional on some models.
- Lift Table – a table to place stuff on that gets out of the way when needed.
- Slip Covers – slip covers for lift chair recliners.
Lift Chair Retailers and Medical Supplies Directory – Where to Buy Lift Chairs in Greeley, CO
Besides being available at various local stores like Costco, Walgreens, Art Van Furniture, Franklin, Value City Furniture, Sam’s Club, and Lazy Boy, Lift Chairs can be purchased at the following local retailers. Some also sell other mobility devices such as wheelchairs, electrical scooters, medical equipment lease mobility scooters, stair lifts, bed lifts, elevator, and pool lifts. Craigslist is also a good place to find new and used lift chairs. So you’re sure to discover a quality merchandise as the majority of the items are American furniture.