- Med-Lift 30 and 31 Series
- 3 Position Lift Chair
- Price: $869.00
- $1,063.57 below average
- 5/5 stars
Are you considering the 30 series or the 31 series lift chair from Med-Lift? These lift chairs are available in several configurations with many optional features. Learn about them and find out if these chairs are right for you in this guide.
About the 30/31 Series Lift Chairs
The 30 series lift chair is a 2 or 3 position lift chair. It has optional heat and massage. It has either a 375 pound maximum weight capacity or a 400 pound maximum weight capacity. Here is the rundown for each model:
- 3053 – a 3-position lift chair that has a max weight capacity of 375 pounds.
- 3053W – the wide edition of the 3053. This lift chair has a seat that is 24 inches wide. It has a 400 pound maximum weight capacity.
- 3055 – a 2-position lift chair. It has a 41″ standing height.
- 3055w – the wide version of the 3055, the chair has a 21″ standing height and 24″ seat width.
- 3153 – a 3-position lift chair with a 375 pound maximum weight capacity.
- 3155 – a 2-position lift chair with a 375 pound maximum weight capacity.
- 3153w – the wide version of the 3153.
Med-Lift Lift Chair Reviews
There are no reviews for the 30 series online.
The 3053 costs $888. This is $175 less than the average cost for a 3-position lift chair. The chair is sold through Med-Lift dealers and retailers.
The 30 series has Med-Lift’s 4 year warranty. The warranty includes Med-Lift part and troubleshooting. The frame, lifting and reclining mechanism has a lifetime warranty.
The 30 series is a well priced lift chair with a great warranty. We rate it 5 out of 5 stars. Med-Lift is a reputable lift chair manufacturer and produces high quality medical equipment. Buy on Amazon.