- Mega Motion LC-200
- 3 Position Lift Chair
- Price: $549.00
- $514.57 below average
- 5/5 stars
Are you interested in reading reviews about the LC-200 lift chair from Mega Motion? This article goes over the product specifications, reviews, warranty information, price, and general consensus about the LC-200. Continue reading to shorten your lift chair research.
About the product
As stated by Mega Motion, these are the features of the LC-200 model lift chair:
- 3 predefined positions are possible. There are infinite recline lift chairs but this one does not have infinite recline.
- The chair’s frame is made from hardwood, as with most quality furniture.
- The lift mechanism is made of steel, which is backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Mega Motion provides a 1 year manufacturer’s warranty on other parts.
- The unit has a built in backup batteries, as required to be a Durable Medical Equipment.
- It has a max weight capacity of 325 pounds.
- The back is 28.5″ tall. The height from the seat to the floor is 18″. The seat is 20″ deep and 20″ wide. The top of the back to the seat is 25″.
- It is available in Brandy, Chocolate, Fawn, Navy, Sage, and Chestnut Vinyl.
- The lift chair might require assembly depending on who you buy it from. One might need to install the seat back to the seat if the company will not do it upon delivery. The chair also required two 9V batteries.
Mega Motion Easy Comfort LC-200 Reviews
On Amazon.com, the LC-200 received 4 stars out of 5 from 68 reviewers. On Spinlife.com, the LC-200 received 4.5 stars out of 5 from 104 reviewers. Here were some of the top comments customers who reviewed the lift chair said:
- For the chair is a 3 position lift chair, one can not fully raise the foot rest unless the back is also reclined. Only infinite position lift chairs allow the user to fully raise the foot rest without reclining the back.
- Some reviewers stated that the lift chair is slow. This is not something one can change unless one wishes to purchase a lift chair that does not meet Medicare guidelines as Medicare limits how fast a lift chair can be.
- Individuals really enjoy the large size of the lift chair. It offers plenty of room, is comfortable, and allows nurses to easily assist an individual.
- The model fits well in one’s home.
- The remote is intuitive and easy to operate.
- Some individuals found the chair to be too short. Tall individuals should look for a different model if they wish to have a lift chair that has a footrest that supports their foot.
Mega Motion provides a lifetime warranty for the steel lifting mechanism. The warranty protects against fatigue, defective welds, and bushings that are the result of normal use by the original owner. Secondary owners are excluded from the warranty.
For all other parts of the LC-200 lift chair, Mega Motion has a 1 year limited warranty. The warranty covers defects in material and/or workmanship. This includes the motor, hand control device, scissoring mechanism, and transformer. The 1 year warranty does not cover the fabric or upholstery.
Items not defined as normal use are: unauthorized lift chair modifications, contamination, abuse, misuse, negligence, commercial usage, improper maintenance or operation.
Reconditioned units have a 6 months warranty.
The price of a LC-200 lift chair ranges from $500 to $550 online. This product might qualify for a Medicare rebate on the lifting mechanism.
For the price, the LC-200 is a sold lift chair that easily fits with one’s decor. The lifting mechanism is easy to operate, the seat is comfortable, and the chair is available in a wide variety of fabrics. Tall individuals should try the chair out beforehand to see if it will suit them. We rate this chair 5 out of 5 stars. Buy on Amazon.