- Mega Motion LC-300
- 3 Position Lift Chair
- Price: $689
- $374.57 below average
- 5/5 stars
- Buy now
Are you interested in the LC-300 lift chair from Mega Motion? This article will review its features, cover what customers said about the product, compare its warranty and price, and give you a conclusion. Read on to find out more.
About the Mega Motion Lift Chair LC-300
The LC-300 by Mega Motion is a three position lift chair with a hardwood frame. Three position means that the lift chair can go into one of three pre-programmed positions. There are other types of lift chairs that can go in a wider range of positions. These are called infinite recline lift chairs. A 3 position lift chair is limited to how much the back and/or foot rest can move.
Here are features as listed by Mega Motion:
- 375lb max weight capacity.
- Lifetime warranty on lift mechanism.
- 2 year warranty on parts (besides fabric).
- Chaise pad.
- Built in backup battery.
- 29″ back width, 19″ seat to floor height, 22″ seat depth, 19.5″ seat width, 25.5″ back height.
- Available in Brandy, Brown Vinyl, Chocolate, Fawn, Navy, and Sage.
- Made in China.
- Requires assembly unless white-glove shipping is ordered.
- Weight 100lbs.
- Minimum distance from back to wall: 18″
- Formerly called Easy Comfort SL-300.
- Chair cushions made from high density foam.
The LC-300 received 4.5 out of 5 bars from buyers on Samsclub.com and 4.5 out of 5 stars from buyers on spinlife.com. Here is what reviewers said about the lift chair:
- The chair is comfortable to sit in.
- It operates quietly and does not disturb others.
- It is a high quality and high value chair at a fair price.
- Some individuals complained that the movement is slow but movement speed on Durable Medical Equipment is limited by Medicare guidelines.
- The recline is limited. If one wants more recline, buy a infinite recline lift chair or a zero gravity lift chair.
In short, individuals who purchased the LC-300 found it to be a good value, well built, and comfortable. Individuals who expressed complaints were ones who did not understand the limitations of a 3 position lift chair. Also, massage and heat is not available in this model.
Mega Motion offers a lifetime warranty on the lifting mechanism. This includes the motor. The warranty is only valid for the original owner and not secondary owners. The warranty is only valid for residential use and with proper care and maintenance. If Mega Motion rules that improper use resulted in breakage, the warranty will be void.
The other parts of the lift chair besides the fabric is covered by a 1 year warranty. This includes the metal scissoring mechanism.
More information on Mega Motion’s warranty is available under the Manufacturer’s page.
The price of the LC-300 is about $700. It is not the lowest price lift-chair one can find but it is also not the most expensive. As a mid-range lift chair, it offers a good value for the price. It is also possible to receive a Medicare reimbursement check for the lifting mechanism. More information is available on the Medicare and Lift Chair page.
For the price, the LC-300 from Mega Motion does as advertise, performs well, and is comfortable to sit in. Customers who’ve purchased the lift chair found it to be good and were satisfied with their purchase. The Mega Motion warranty is comparable to other lift chair manufacturers’ warranty and meets Medicare’s warranty requirement for Durable Medical Equipment. We rate this chair 5 out of 5 stars.