- Pride Mobility Elegance Collection
- 3 Position Lift Chair
- Price: $1,410.00
- $346.43 above average
- 5/5 stars
- Buy now
Are you interested in the Elegance collection of lift chairs from Pride Mobility? This lift chair, that comes in a wide variety of sizes and fabrics, is a 3 position lift chair that retails for about $1,100. Is this the right lift chair for you? Read on as we’ll discuss its features, benefits, price, reviews, and warranty.
About the Elegance Collection Lift Chairs
The Elegance line of lift chairs is a collection of 3 position lift chairs whose maximum weight capacity is 375 pounds. It can go into the sitting, reclin, and up position. The chair can not lie totally flat or go into the Trendelenburg position.
It is available in Deep Sky, Ember, Field, Oat, and Timber upholstery.
It comes with a battery backup and meets California Bulletin 117 for fire retardancy.
Pride Mobility Lift Chair Reviews
There are many reviews of this lift chair online. The average rating on Spinlife was 4.9 out of 5 stars. Here was what customers had to say about the lift chair:
- Susan from Moneta, VA said that it was easy to use and had no weakness. She rated 5/5 stars on January 18, 2014.
- NB from Sun City Center, FL rated the chair 5/5 stars on December 21, 2012. He said that the upholster was nice and didn’t think it had any weakness.
- Michael from Cranston, RI rated the chair 5/5 stars. He says that the chair is comfortable and doesn’t sag. He finds that the chair lends itself to sleep in.
- Irvin from Iola, WI rated the chair 4.8/5 stars. He says that the chair is well built but the head cover needs to be attached to the chair in some way for it keeps on falling off.
- Roger from Brownsville, TX said that the chair is a little noisy when vibrating but other than that it’s good and beautiful. He rated it 5/5 stars.
This lift chair starts out at $1,000.
The Pride warranty is a 3 year transferable warranty. This includes Pride Mobility parts. Most other companies only warranty the original owner. This is great for individuals buying a used Pride chair or are planning on giving their chair to a family member.
There is a 1 year warranty on the battery.
Click here to read the exact verbiage.
The Pride Elegance collection of lift chairs is a well built lift chair. For a 3 position lift chair, we find that the price tag, $1,100, is a bit high but the warranty is above standard. This chair meets Medicare’s Durable Medical Equipment standard so one can get a $250 to $300 rebate if one is on Medicare part B and meets the Medical Necessity requirements. We rate this chair 5 out of 5 stars.