Are you interested in buying a lift chair recliner in Pueblo, CO? This guide will walk you through all you should understand in order to be an informed lift chair consumer. We go over price and add ons so you’ll understand how much stuff should cost. At the bottom of this page are local retailers for lift seat and medical mobility equipment.
Pueblo, CO Power Lift Chair Recliner Reviews and Ratings
Here are our favorite lift chair recliners and who they’re great for. These chairs are just as good as locally purchased chairs as delivery is free. As an extra plus, there’s typically no sales tax with online lift chair purchases. Click on one of the listings to view more details.
Types of Lift Chairs and Their Prices
Power lift chair recliners come in 2 position, 3 position, and infinite position types. 2 position lift chairs can go into the sitting position and a 15 degree recline. Three position lift chair recliners can go into a 45 and 15 degree recline and the sitting position. Infinite position lift chairs can go into any recline degree, even completely flat. This is on account of infinite position lift chairs recliners having dual motors. Some lift chairs can go into the Zero Gravity position. Some can go into the Trendelenburg position, where the feet are above the heart.
Two Position Lift Chair Cost – Medical Recliner Chairs
The mean cost for two position lift chairs is $769. There are comparatively few 2 position lift chairs on the market and the lowest priced two position lift chair costs more than the lowest price 3 position lift chair. If you’re looking to save money, there is absolutely no point in buying a two position lift chair — it isn’t a great value.
Three Position Medical Lift Chair Cost
The average cost for three position lift chairs is $1,063. The lowest price three position lift chair is around $500. This is a bargain as Medicare can reimburse individuals $250 for a chair’s lifting mechanism. That means an individual can own a three position lift chair for about $250. This includes free freight shipping if you are purchasing it online. We highly recommend three position lift chairs for their value.
Three position lift chairs are a great value and have a wide variety of options. They cost as low as $500. Their average price is $1,063. Some cost almost $2,000 for individuals who want a luxury lift chair. We strongly recommend three position lift chairs. They have a better recliner experience than two position lift chairs and are reasonably priced.
Infinite Position Lift Chair Cost
The mean cost for an infinite position lift chairs is $1,300. Infinite position lift chairs can be purchased for as low as $700, but those models are usually not comfortable. We don’t recommend the lowest price infinite position lift chairs but do recommend mid range ones. Infinite position lift chairs have an edge over three position lift chairs in they can go into any place and that their ottomans can be transferred independently of their back. They are able to also lye completely flat. If one wants to have these features, the price is then justified.
Rent a Medical Recliner Lift Chair – Pueblo, CO Medical Lift Chair Rentals
Should you purchase one or lease a lift seat? The lowest cost for a lift chair rental is $85/month. The typical price is $110/week. This will not include set up fees. The lowest price for a lift chair recliner is $500. People on Medicare part B can qualify for a $250 lift chair rebate, making their lift chair cost as low as $250. So, it’s better to buy a low end lift chair than rent one. One can simply sell it later and pay much less than $85/month.
Buy a Lift Chair or Buy a Used Lift Chair Recliner?
One can buy used lift chair recliners on E-bay and craigslist.org but, is it worth it? Lift seats that are used are normally around $250 or more. The lowest cost 3-position lift chair is $500 so there is some savings in purchasing an used lift chair if one does not qualify for Medicare’s $250 compensation. The savings can be great if one purchases an used leather lift seat for $250. Apart from that, it really is high-risk as warranties are just good for the first owner. We urge people buy a new entry level lift seat recliner if they’re considering an used elevator seat.
Lift Chairs’ Coverage by Medicare
Medicare has a rebate of $250 to $300 for individuals who are on Medicare part B and fulfill Medicare’s medical necessity condition. Those individuals can have the price of the lifting mechanism within their lift chair compensated by Medicare. Read about how to get the Medicare lift chair recliner rebate here.
Lift Chair Warranty
Below are the warranties for each lift chair manufacturer, in brief. Typically the frame, lifting and reclining mechanism is covered for a lifetime. Upholstery is usually not covered at all. Everything gets at least a 1 year guarantee. This generally only applies to the first owner and in residential use.
- Nex[Idea] – lifetime warranty on the lifting mechanism and wood frame. 6 months warranty on the fabric and 2 years warranty on the motor and remote control.
- AmeriGlide – 1 year in home labor and parts warranty.
- Catnapper – lifetime warranty on the reclining mechanism and frame. 5 year warranty on seat cushions, 3 year warranty on motor, and 1 year warranty on everything else besides fabric. Labor, packaging, and shipping is only covered in first year.
- Comfort Chair Company – frame, lift mechanism, and electronics are covered for a lifetime.
- Franklin Furniture – reclining mechanism, metal parts, and frame are covered for a lifetime. Everything else is one year besides upholstery.
- Golden Technologies – For most parts, 7 year warranty with years 4-7 prorated at 35%, 25%, 15%, and 5% respectively. Lifting mechanism, frame, and reclining mechanism are covered for a lifetime with subsidized labor for the first 3 years.
- Med-Lift – For most models, lifetime warranty on frame, lifting mechanism, and scissoring hardware. Everything else is a 4 year warranty.
- Mega Motion – lifetime warranty on the lift mechanism. 1 year on motor, remote control, scissoring mechanism, and control box.
- Pride Mobility – lifetime warranty on lifting mechanism, reclining mechanism, and frame. 7 year warranty on motor, hand control unit, and control box with year 5-7 prorated at 25%, 15%, and 5%.
- Ultra Comfort – For most models, lifetime warranty on frame, recline bar, and scissor mechanism. 7 year warranty on parts with years 4-7 prorated at 35%, 25%, 15%, and 5%. 3 years of mechanical labor and 1 year of electrical labor is covered.
- Windermere – lifetime warranty on lift mechanism. 1 year warranty on motor, remote, scissor mechanism, and control boxes.
- La-z-boy – lifetime warranty on frame. 3 year warranty on recline mechanism, lift mechanism, motor, and electronics. 1 year of labor covered.
Optional Power Lift Chair Purchases and Accessories
Here are some discretionary items that one can add to a lift chair recliner purchase.
- White glove delivery – the driver will bring the chair into your home and assemble it for you.
- Heat and massage – some units have optional heat and massage. They cost from as little as $79 to $200 extra.
- Chaise pad – sometimes built in other time costing $69.
- Footrest extension – great for tall individuals.
- Back and head pillow – optional on some models.
- Lift Table – a table to place stuff on that gets out of the way when needed.
- Slip Covers – slip covers for lift chair recliners.
Lift Chair Retailers and Medical Supplies Directory – Where to Buy Lift Chairs in Pueblo, CO
Lift Chairs can be bought at the following local retailers besides being available at many different local stores including Costco, Walgreens, Art Van Furniture, Franklin, Value City Furniture, Sam’s Club, and Lazy Boy. Some also sell other mobility devices like electric scooters, medical equipment rental mobility scooters, wheelchairs, stair lifts, bed lifts, lift, and pool lifts. Craigslist is additionally a good area to find new and used lift seats. Most of the things are American furniture so you’re sure to locate a quality merchandise.