Are you interested in buying a lift chair recliner in Rock Hill, SC? Read on as we’ll educate you about lift chairs, buying or renting one, and where to do so. We go over price and add ons so you’ll understand how much stuff should cost. We’ll also educate you on how a maker’s guarantee should be. This site finishes with advice on where you can purchase lift chairs locally, if you want to not buy one online.
Rock Hill, SC Power Lift Chair Recliner Reviews and Ratings
Here are our preferred lift chairs and who they’re good for. They come with no sales tax and free freight transport. Locally purchase recliners will have sales tax added to their cost.
Types of Lift Chairs and Their Costs
Lift chairs are available in two position, three position, and infinite position types. Two position lift chairs are able to go into a 15 degree recline and the sitting position. Three position lift chairs can go into a 45 and 15 degree recline in addition to the sitting position. Infinite position lift chair recliners can go into any recline level, even entirely flat. This is on account of infinite position lift chairs recliners having two motors. Some lift chairs can go into the Zero Gravity position. Some can go into the Trendelenburg position.
Two Position Lift Chair Cost – Medical Recliner Chairs
The mean cost for two position lift chair recliners is $769. There are comparatively few two position lift chairs out there and the lowest two position lift chair costs more than the lowest price three position lift chair. Should you be looking to save money, there’s no point in purchasing a 2 position lift chair — it is not a good purchase.
Three Position Medical Lift Chair Cost
The average cost for three position lift chairs is $1,063. The lowest price three position lift chair is around $500. This is a bargain as Medicare can reimburse individuals $250 for a chair’s lifting mechanism. That means an individual can own a three position lift chair for about $250. This includes free freight shipping if you are purchasing it online. We highly recommend three position lift chairs for their value.
Three position lift chairs are a great value and have a wide variety of options. They cost as low as $500. Their average price is $1,063. Some cost almost $2,000 for individuals who want a luxury lift chair. We strongly recommend three position lift chairs. They have a better recliner experience than two position lift chairs and are reasonably priced.
Infinite Position Lift Chair Cost
An infinite position lift chair has a full range of movement. Their ottomans can be transferred independently of their backs because they have two motors. They also can lie completely flat to be used as a bed. The average cost for an infinite position lift chair is $1,300, rather higher than the average price 3-position lift chair but there are units as low as $700.
Rent a Medical Recliner Lift Chair – Rock Hill, SC Medical Lift Chair Rentals
Should you rent a lift chair or purchase one? The lowest price for a lift chair lease is $85/month. The typical cost is $110/week. This does not include set up fees. The lowest cost for a lift chair recliner is $500. People on Medicare part B can qualify for a $250 lift chair rebate, making their lift seat cost as low as $250. Consequently, it’s better to purchase a low end lift seat than lease one. One can just sell it later and pay much less than $85/month.
Buy a Lift Chair or Buy a Used Lift Chair Recliner?
Should you purchase n used one or a new lift chair? Lift chair recliners that are used start at $250. New lift chairs can be purchased for $500 and people on Medicare part B can qualify for a $250 rebate, making a new lift chair the same price as an used lift seat. Besides that, used lift seats infrequently carry a guarantee whereas a brand new one does. It truly is recommended that you purchase a brand new entry-level lift seat rather than an used lift seat.
Lift Chairs’ Coverage by Medicare
Medicare has a rebate of $250 to $300 for individuals who are on Medicare part B and meet the medical necessity conditions. Those people can have the price of the lifting mechanism within their lift chair compensated by Medicare. Read about how to get the Medicare lift chair rebate here.
Lift Chair Warranty
Below are the warranties for each company, in brief. Normally the frame, lifting and reclining mechanism is covered for a lifetime. Fabric is usually not covered. Everything gets at least a 1 year guarantee. This normally only applies to the first owner.
- Nex[Idea] – lifetime warranty on the lifting mechanism and wood frame. 6 months warranty on the fabric and 2 years warranty on the motor and remote control.
- AmeriGlide – 1 year in home labor and parts warranty.
- Catnapper – lifetime warranty on the reclining mechanism and frame. 5 year warranty on seat cushions, 3 year warranty on motor, and 1 year warranty on everything else besides fabric. Labor, packaging, and shipping is only covered in first year.
- Comfort Chair Company – frame, lift mechanism, and electronics are covered for a lifetime.
- Franklin Furniture – reclining mechanism, metal parts, and frame are covered for a lifetime. Everything else is one year besides upholstery.
- Golden Technologies – For most parts, 7 year warranty with years 4-7 prorated at 35%, 25%, 15%, and 5% respectively. Lifting mechanism, frame, and reclining mechanism are covered for a lifetime with subsidized labor for the first 3 years.
- Med-Lift – For most models, lifetime warranty on frame, lifting mechanism, and scissoring hardware. Everything else is a 4 year warranty.
- Mega Motion – lifetime warranty on the lift mechanism. 1 year on motor, remote control, scissoring mechanism, and control box.
- Pride Mobility – lifetime warranty on lifting mechanism, reclining mechanism, and frame. 7 year warranty on motor, hand control unit, and control box with year 5-7 prorated at 25%, 15%, and 5%.
- Ultra Comfort – For most models, lifetime warranty on frame, recline bar, and scissor mechanism. 7 year warranty on parts with years 4-7 prorated at 35%, 25%, 15%, and 5%. 3 years of mechanical labor and 1 year of electrical labor is covered.
- Windermere – lifetime warranty on lift mechanism. 1 year warranty on motor, remote, scissor mechanism, and control boxes.
- La-z-boy – lifetime warranty on frame. 3 year warranty on recline mechanism, lift mechanism, motor, and electronics. 1 year of labor covered.
Optional Power Lift Chair Purchases and Accessories
Here are a few optional items that you can add to a lift chair recliner purchase.
- White glove delivery – the driver will bring the chair into your home and assemble it for you.
- Heat and massage – some units have optional heat and massage. They cost from as little as $79 to $200 extra.
- Chaise pad – sometimes built in other time costing $69.
- Footrest extension – great for tall individuals.
- Back and head pillow – optional on some models.
- Lift Table – a table to place stuff on that gets out of the way when needed.
- Slip Covers – slip covers for lift chair recliners.
Lift Chair Retailers and Medical Supplies Directory – Where to Buy Lift Chairs in Rock Hill, SC
Besides being accessible at a number of local shops including Franklin, Costco, Walgreens, Art Van Furniture, Value City Furniture, Sam’s Club, and Lazy Boy, Lift Seats can be bought at the following local retailers. Some also sell other mobility devices for example pool lifts, electric scooters, wheelchairs, stair lifts, bed lifts, lift, and medical equipment lease mobility scooters. Craigslist is also a good place to find new and used lift seats. So you’re sure to discover a quality merchandise as nearly all the items sold via these retailers are American furniture.