Lift chairs are recliners that assist the sitter into the standing posture in addition to assisting the sitter into the sitting position. This page will tell you how much you should pay for a lift chair based upon the typical price for particular types of lift seats. This page has pricing information in addition to retailer locations. We usually do not work for any lift seat manufacturer and are biased against all of them. Continue reading to find all you need to know about lift chairs.
Temecula, CA Power Lift Chair Recliner Reviews and Ratings
Below is our recommended lift chairs. These recliners are equally as great as locally bought chairs as delivery is free. As an additional plus, there’s typically no sales tax with online lift chair purchases. Check them out for yourself.
at a fair price
Types of Lift Chairs and Their Prices
Power lift chair recliners are available in two position, 3 position, and infinite position types. Two position lift chairs are able to go into the sitting posture and a 15 degree recline. Three position lift chair recliners can go into a 45 and 15 degree recline in addition to the sitting position. Infinite position lift chairs can go into any recline level, even fully level. This is because of infinite position lift chairs recliners having dual motors. Some lift chairs can go into the Zero Gravity position. Some can go into the Trendelenburg position, where the feet are above the heart, the Trendelenburg location is excellent for individuals who have poor circulation.
Two Position Lift Chair Cost – Medical Recliner Chairs
Two position lift chairs are restricted in attributes and have no actual savings. The typical price for a two position lift chair is $769 which is less than the lowest cost two position although the average cost for a three position lift seat lift seat costs more than the lowest price three position lift chair. We recommend you buy a three position lift chair if you’re thinking about buying a two position lift chair — there’s no point in purchasing a two position lift chair.
Three Position Medical Lift Chair Cost
The average cost for three position lift chairs is $1,063. The lowest price three position lift chair is around $500. This is a bargain as Medicare can reimburse individuals $250 for a chair’s lifting mechanism. That means an individual can own a three position lift chair for about $250. This includes free freight shipping if you are purchasing it online. We highly recommend three position lift chairs for their value.
Three position lift chairs are a great value and have a wide variety of options. They cost as low as $500. Their average price is $1,063. Some cost almost $2,000 for individuals who want a luxury lift chair. We strongly recommend three position lift chairs. They have a better recliner experience than two position lift chairs and are reasonably priced.
Infinite Position Lift Chair Cost
An infinite position lift chair has a full range of motion. Because they have two motors, their ottomans can be transferred independently of their backs. Additionally they can lie flat to be used as a bed. The typical cost for an endless position lift chair is $1,300, fairly higher than the typical price 3-position lift chair but there are units as low as $700.
Rent a Medical Recliner Lift Chair – Temecula, CA Medical Lift Chair Rentals
Are you contemplating renting a lift chair? The price difference between owning a lift chair and renting a lift chair is not that much. Three-position lift chairs start out at $500 and, with a $250 medicare reimbursement, it will cost about $250. This includes free transportation. The lowest cost for a lift chair lease is $85/month plus a delivery fee. Some places charge as much as $110/week for a lift seat lease. Clearly, it is better to purchase a low end lift chair instead of paying a monthly rental if you will need a lift seat for more than 3 months. If it is needed by you for less than 3 months you may also sell the lift seat afterward too. Below are retailers, some of which you can rent a lift chair from if you need a lift chair for a few weeks.
Buy a Lift Chair or Buy a Used Lift Chair Recliner?
Should you purchase a new lift chair or a used one? Used lift chair recliners commence at $250. New lift chairs can be purchased for $500 and individuals on Medicare part B can qualify for a $250 rebate, making a new lift seat the same price as an used lift seat. Other than that, used lift seats scarcely carry a guarantee whereas a fresh one does. It really is recommended that you purchase a new entry level lift seat rather than an used lift seat.
Lift Chairs’ Coverage by Medicare
Medicare has a rebate of $250 to $300 for people who are on Medicare part B and meet Medicare’s medical necessity condition. Those individuals can have the cost of the lifting mechanism in their own lift chair recliner compensated by Medicare. Read about ways to get the Medicare lift chair rebate here.
Lift Chair Warranty
Below are the warranties for each lift chair manufacturer, in brief. Typically the frame, lifting and reclining mechanism is covered for a lifetime. Upholstery is generally not covered. Everything gets at least a 1 year warranty. This generally only applies to the first owner and in residential use.
- Nex[Idea] – lifetime warranty on the lifting mechanism and wood frame. 6 months warranty on the fabric and 2 years warranty on the motor and remote control.
- AmeriGlide – 1 year in home labor and parts warranty.
- Catnapper – lifetime warranty on the reclining mechanism and frame. 5 year warranty on seat cushions, 3 year warranty on motor, and 1 year warranty on everything else besides fabric. Labor, packaging, and shipping is only covered in first year.
- Comfort Chair Company – frame, lift mechanism, and electronics are covered for a lifetime.
- Franklin Furniture – reclining mechanism, metal parts, and frame are covered for a lifetime. Everything else is one year besides upholstery.
- Golden Technologies – For most parts, 7 year warranty with years 4-7 prorated at 35%, 25%, 15%, and 5% respectively. Lifting mechanism, frame, and reclining mechanism are covered for a lifetime with subsidized labor for the first 3 years.
- Med-Lift – For most models, lifetime warranty on frame, lifting mechanism, and scissoring hardware. Everything else is a 4 year warranty.
- Mega Motion – lifetime warranty on the lift mechanism. 1 year on motor, remote control, scissoring mechanism, and control box.
- Pride Mobility – lifetime warranty on lifting mechanism, reclining mechanism, and frame. 7 year warranty on motor, hand control unit, and control box with year 5-7 prorated at 25%, 15%, and 5%.
- Ultra Comfort – For most models, lifetime warranty on frame, recline bar, and scissor mechanism. 7 year warranty on parts with years 4-7 prorated at 35%, 25%, 15%, and 5%. 3 years of mechanical labor and 1 year of electrical labor is covered.
- Windermere – lifetime warranty on lift mechanism. 1 year warranty on motor, remote, scissor mechanism, and control boxes.
- La-z-boy – lifetime warranty on frame. 3 year warranty on recline mechanism, lift mechanism, motor, and electronics. 1 year of labor covered.
Optional Power Lift Chair Purchases and Accessories
Here are some optional items that one can add to a lift chair recliner purchase.
- White glove delivery – the driver will bring the chair into your home and assemble it for you.
- Heat and massage – some units have optional heat and massage. They cost from as little as $79 to $200 extra.
- Chaise pad – sometimes built in other time costing $69.
- Footrest extension – great for tall individuals.
- Back and head pillow – optional on some models.
- Lift Table – a table to place stuff on that gets out of the way when needed.
- Slip Covers – slip covers for lift chair recliners.
Lift Chair Retailers and Medical Supplies Directory – Where to Buy Lift Chairs in Temecula, CA
Lift Seats can be bought at the following local retailers besides being available at an assortment of local stores such as Costco, Walgreens, Art Van Furniture, Franklin, Value City Furniture, Sam’s Club, and Lazy Boy. Some also sell other mobility devices such as stair lifts, electric scooters, wheelchairs, medical equipment rental mobility scooters, bed lifts, lift, and pool lifts. Craigslist is additionally a good area to find new and used lift chairs. The majority of the things sold via these retailers are American furniture so you’re sure to locate a quality product.