Are you interested in purchasing a lift chair recliner in Vineland, NJ? This guide will walk you through all you must know in order to be an educated lift seat consumer. We go over price and add ons so you’ll understand how much it should cost. We’ll also educate you on how a maker’s guarantee should be. This page ends with advice on where you can purchase lift seats locally, if you wish to not purchase one online.
Vineland, NJ Power Lift Chair Recliner Reviews and Ratings
Here are our preferred lift chairs and who they’re good for. These chairs are just not as bad as locally bought chairs as delivery is free. As an added plus, there is generally no sales tax with on-line lift chair purchases. Check them out for yourself.
Types of Lift Chairs and Their Costs
There are three essential kinds of lift chairs: 2-position lift chairs, 3-position lift chairs, and infinite position lift chairs. Two position lift chairs can go into the sitting posture and a 15 degree recline. They just have these two preset positions and the back can’t be moved independently from the foot rest. Three position lift chair recliners can go into the sitting position, a 15 degree recline, and a 45 degree recline. The back can not move alone from the ottoman. Infinite position power lift chairs can go into any position (and hence are called ‘infinite position”) and the back and footrest can proceed independently. This is on account of infinite position lift chairs having two motors. Some lift chairs can go into the Zero Gravity position. Some can go into the Trendelenburg position, where the feet are above the heart.
Two Position Lift Chair Cost – Medical Recliner Chairs
Two position lift chairs are restricted in features and have no real savings. The average price for a two position lift chair is $769 which is less than the lowest cost two position although the typical price for a three position lift chair lift seat costs more than the lowest price three position lift chair. We urge you buy a three position lift seat if you’re thinking about buying a two position lift chair — there’s no point in buying a two position lift chair.
Three Position Medical Lift Chair Cost
The average cost for three position lift chairs is $1,063. The lowest price three position lift chair is around $500. This is a bargain as Medicare can reimburse individuals $250 for a chair’s lifting mechanism. That means an individual can own a three position lift chair for about $250. This includes free freight shipping if you are purchasing it online. We highly recommend three position lift chairs for their value.
Three position lift chairs are a great value and have a wide variety of options. They cost as low as $500. Their average price is $1,063. Some cost almost $2,000 for individuals who want a luxury lift chair. We strongly recommend three position lift chairs. They have a better recliner experience than two position lift chairs and are reasonably priced.
Infinite Position Lift Chair Cost
The mean cost for an infinite position lift chairs recliner is $1,300. Infinite position lift chairs recliners can be purchased for as low as $700, but those models are generally uncomfortable. We don’t recommend the lowest tier infinite position lift chairs but do recommend midrange ones. Infinite position lift chairs have an advantage over three position lift chairs in that their ottomans can be adjusted independently of their back and that they can go into any location. They can also lye completely flat. If one wants to have these features, the price is subsequently warranted.
Rent a Medical Recliner Lift Chair – Vineland, NJ Medical Lift Chair Rentals
Are you considering renting a lift chair? The cost difference between renting a lift chair recliner and owning a lift chair is not that much. Three-position lift chairs start out at $500 and, with a $250 medicare compensation, it’ll cost about $250. This includes free transportation. The lowest cost for a lift chair lease is $85/month plus a delivery fee. Some places charge as much as $110/week for a lift chair lease. Obviously, it’s better to purchase a low end lift seat instead of paying a monthly rental if you will need a lift chair for more than 3 months. You can also sell the lift chair after also, if you want it for less than 3 months. Below are retailers, some of which you are able to lease a lift chair from if you need a lift chair for several weeks.
Buy a Lift Chair or Buy a Used Lift Chair Recliner?
One can purchase used lift chair recliners on E bay and Craigslist but, is it worth it? Lift chairs that are used are generally around $250 or more. The lowest price 3-position lift chair is $500 so there is some savings in buying an used lift chair if one doesn’t qualify for Medicare’s $250 reimbursement. The savings can be great if one buys an used leather lift seat for $250. Apart from that, it really is risky as warranties are only great for the first owner. We recommend people purchase a brand new entry level lift chair recliner if they can be contemplating an used elevator chair.
Lift Chairs’ Coverage by Medicare
Medicare has a rebate of $250 to $300 for individuals who are on Medicare part B and fulfill the medical necessity conditions. Those individuals can have the price of the lifting mechanism in their lift chair recliner compensated by Medicare. Read about the best way to get the Medicare lift chair rebate here.
Lift Chair Warranty
Below are the warranties for each lift chair manufacturer, in brief. Usually the frame, lifting and reclining mechanism is covered for a lifetime. Upholstery is normally not covered at all. Everything else gets at least a 1 year warranty. This generally only applies to the original purchaser.
- Nex[Idea] – lifetime warranty on the lifting mechanism and wood frame. 6 months warranty on the fabric and 2 years warranty on the motor and remote control.
- AmeriGlide – 1 year in home labor and parts warranty.
- Catnapper – lifetime warranty on the reclining mechanism and frame. 5 year warranty on seat cushions, 3 year warranty on motor, and 1 year warranty on everything else besides fabric. Labor, packaging, and shipping is only covered in first year.
- Comfort Chair Company – frame, lift mechanism, and electronics are covered for a lifetime.
- Franklin Furniture – reclining mechanism, metal parts, and frame are covered for a lifetime. Everything else is one year besides upholstery.
- Golden Technologies – For most parts, 7 year warranty with years 4-7 prorated at 35%, 25%, 15%, and 5% respectively. Lifting mechanism, frame, and reclining mechanism are covered for a lifetime with subsidized labor for the first 3 years.
- Med-Lift – For most models, lifetime warranty on frame, lifting mechanism, and scissoring hardware. Everything else is a 4 year warranty.
- Mega Motion – lifetime warranty on the lift mechanism. 1 year on motor, remote control, scissoring mechanism, and control box.
- Pride Mobility – lifetime warranty on lifting mechanism, reclining mechanism, and frame. 7 year warranty on motor, hand control unit, and control box with year 5-7 prorated at 25%, 15%, and 5%.
- Ultra Comfort – For most models, lifetime warranty on frame, recline bar, and scissor mechanism. 7 year warranty on parts with years 4-7 prorated at 35%, 25%, 15%, and 5%. 3 years of mechanical labor and 1 year of electrical labor is covered.
- Windermere – lifetime warranty on lift mechanism. 1 year warranty on motor, remote, scissor mechanism, and control boxes.
- La-z-boy – lifetime warranty on frame. 3 year warranty on recline mechanism, lift mechanism, motor, and electronics. 1 year of labor covered.
Optional Power Lift Chair Purchases and Accessories
Below are some optional items that one can add to a lift chair recliner purchase.
- White glove delivery – the driver will bring the chair into your home and assemble it for you.
- Heat and massage – some units have optional heat and massage. They cost from as little as $79 to $200 extra.
- Chaise pad – sometimes built in other time costing $69.
- Footrest extension – great for tall individuals.
- Back and head pillow – optional on some models.
- Lift Table – a table to place stuff on that gets out of the way when needed.
- Slip Covers – slip covers for lift chair recliners.
Lift Chair Retailers and Medical Supplies Directory – Where to Buy Lift Chairs in Vineland, NJ
Besides being accessible at various local stores for example Franklin, Costco, Walgreens, Art Van Furniture, Value City Furniture, Sam’s Club, and Lazy Boy, Lift Chairs can be purchased at the following local retailers. Some also sell other mobility devices for example stair lifts, electrical scooters, wheelchairs, medical equipment lease mobility scooters, bed lifts, lift, and pool lifts. Craigslist is additionally a good area to find new and used lift seats. The majority of the things are American furniture so you’re certain to discover a quality product.